The holiday season is a time for joy, togetherness, and, often, unexpected guests. While it’s wonderful to have friends and family drop by during this festive time, it can also leave you scrambling to prepare something delicious to serve. Fear not, for we’ve got you covered with last-minute easy holiday recipes that are not only quick and easy but also incredibly tasty. With the help of Fischer & Wieser’s gourmet sauces, jellies, mustards, and dips, you can whip up these impressive dishes in no time.
National Hors d’oeuvre of Texas– Using The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Watch your guests’ faces light up as they dip into this sweet and spicy delight. The creaminess of the cheese perfectly complements the zesty sauce, making it an instant hit.
- 1 block of cream cheese
- Fischer & Wieser Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- Crackers or sliced baguette
- Place the block of cream cheese on a serving platter.
- Pour a generous amount of Fischer & Wieser Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce over the cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers or sliced baguette.
Baked Brie with Whole Lemon Fig Marmalade
Your guests will be amazed by the irresistible combination of creamy Brie and the sweet, zesty lemon fig marmalade.
- 1 round of Brie cheese
- Fischer & Wieser Whole Lemon Fig Marmalade
- Fresh baguette or crackers
- Optional: walnuts and fresh figs, for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Remove the top rind of the Brie cheese.
- Place the Brie on a baking sheet or in a Brie baker.
- Spread Fischer & Wieser Whole Lemon Fig Marmalade generously over the Brie.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the Brie is soft and gooey.
- Serve with fresh baguette slices or crackers.
Hill Country Ham & Swiss Sliders– Using F&W’s Brat Haus Beer Mustard
Serve these delectable sweet and savory sliders made with our Brat Haus Beer Mustard as a surefire crowd-pleaser.
- King’s Hawaiian rolls
- Sliced ham
- Swiss cheese
- Fischer & Wieser Reserve Brat Haus Beer Mustard
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Slice the King’s Hawaiian rolls in half and place the bottoms in a baking dish.
- Layer sliced ham and Swiss cheese on the bottom halves of the rolls.
- Spread a generous amount of Fischer & Wieser Reserve Brat Haus Beer Mustard on the top halve of the rolls.
- Place the top halves on the sandwiches.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sliders are heated through.
Raspberry Bourbon Little Smokies Using The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Folks will love the delightful combination of sweet and smoky flavors in every bite!
- 1 pound of Little Smokies, or other cocktail-sized smoked wieners
- 1 – ½ cups Fischer & Wieser the Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- ¾ cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- Combine all ingredients in small saucepan and cook until heated through.
- Transfer to a small crock-pot turned to low heat when ready to serve.
- Serve with toothpicks for spearing the wieners.
When unexpected guests arrive during the holiday season, don’t fret; instead, turn to these quick and tasty last-minute holiday recipes featuring Fischer & Wieser sauces, preserves, and mustard products. From the simplicity of pouring on Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce over cream cheese to the elegance of Baked Brie with Whole Lemon Fig Marmalade, and the savory delight of Ham & Cheese Sliders with Brat Haus Beer Mustard and Raspberry Bourbon Little Smokies, you can impress your guests with minimal effort and maximum flavor. These recipes are sure to turn any impromptu gathering into a delicious celebration. So, keep your pantry stocked with Fischer & Wieser products for those delightful last-minute surprises!
Visit the farmstead
Can’t wait to explore the farmstead? Our doors are open Sunday 10 am-5pm, Monday – Thursday 10 am – 5:30, Friday & Saturdays 10 am – 6 pm.